Miller Law Park City Attorney


“I feel like I got screwed in my divorce.  Can my divorce settlement be changed?”

A signed decree of divorce is an official Order from the court.  Not mere suggestions up for continued negotiation.  While there are certain situations where a decree can be modified, having buyers remorse after it’s been entered isn’t going to cut it.

We understand the divorce process is generally unfamiliar and may feel overwhelming.  It’s vital you have good representation and stay involved.  The hard decisions need to be addressed and made before the decree is final.  Because unless there’s fraud or a significant change of circumstance, the decree isn’t changing.  And, it can be a lot more expensive to litigate after than it would’ve been to get it right the first time.

For more details, watch full video above.

Join JR Law Group each Friday as we feature a new video covering different aspects of Divorce and Family Law.  Topics range from initial divorce proceedings, to child support and child custody, marital estate and asset distribution, alimony, adoption and more.

JR Law Group is a divorce lawyer in Salt Lake City, Utah.  Our Salt Lake City Family Law attorneys are ready to help and our child custody lawyers in Utah are some of the best.  To schedule a consultation or to find out more, please contact us: (801) 297-8545

Disclaimer – This video is intended for informational purposes only.  Nothing in this video is to be considered as either creating an attorney-client relationship between the viewer and JR Law Group or as rendering of legal advice for any specific matter. Viewers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel. No viewer should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the video or on JR Law Group’s Website without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue.


Proud to be a divorce attorney in ogden Utah.

Spread the word