You went through the time and expense of seeking a divorce and now have a Decree from the court. Phew. You’re finished and can start rebuilding your new life…

But, what if months or years after the decree was entered, your ex-spouse stops complying with the order? We see this a lot and know how frustrating it can be. The good news is, you have options. This week Jaclyn Robertson explains what an “Order to Show Cause” is and if this is a potential course of action for you.

Join JR Law Group each Friday as we feature a new video covering different aspects of Divorce and Family Law.  Topics range from initial divorce proceedings, to child support and child custody, marital estate and asset distribution, alimony, adoption and more.

JR Law Group is a Salt Lake City based firm specializing in Divorce and Family Law.  To schedule a consultation or find out more, please contact us: (801) 297-8545

Disclaimer – This video is intended for informational purposes only.  Nothing in this video is to be considered as either creating an attorney-client relationship between the viewer and JR Law Group or as rendering of legal advice for any specific matter. Viewers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel. No viewer should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the video or on JR Law Group’s Website without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue.