What happens if after your divorced, things don’t go as planned? Something unexpected occurs that makes it so your divorce decree is impossible to follow.

Is it possible to change your Decree of Divorce?

Although a divorce decree is the final order of a judge, there are certain situations where it can be modified. In this weeks’ Family Law Friday video, Salt Lake City, Utah family law attorney, Jaclyn Robertson, explains what a “Petition to Modify” is and when it’s appropriate or even necessary to file one.

Join JR Law Group each Friday as we feature a new video covering different aspects of Divorce and Family Law. 

Topics range from initial divorce proceedings, to child support and child custody, marital estate and asset distribution, alimony, adoption and more.

JR Law Group is a Salt Lake City based firm specializing in Divorce and Family Law.  To schedule a consultation or find out more, please contact us: (801) 297-8545

Disclaimer – This video is intended for informational purposes only.  Nothing in this video is to be considered as either creating an attorney-client relationship between the viewer and JR Law Group or as rendering of legal advice for any specific matter. Viewers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel. No viewer should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the video or on JR Law Group’s Website without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue.

You may also be interested in…

Ten Tips for 50/50 Custody in 2023

Ten Tips for 50/50 Custody in 2023

Divorce is undeniably a challenging experience, and when children are involved, it becomes even more complex. In the ever-evolving landscape of divorce and custody arrangements, navigating the process requires careful consideration and proactive...

read more